PROJECT SLIDE FIRST DAY OF DANCE CHECKLIST AND WELCOME
We are excited to have you join us here at Project Slide for our 12th dance season! Although this season may look different we will still offer our fun and quality dance training in a positive environment. Read below to help make sure your dancer is all set for the first day of Project SLIDE dance classes.
Following is a required notice under O.C.G.A. 51-16-3.
WARNING - Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premise's owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises. O.C.G.A. 51-16-3
PROJECT SLIDE FIRST DAY OF DANCE CHECKLIST!
1) Classes start SEPTEMBER 8th so mark your calendars.
3) Make sure you are following us on instagram @projectslide we will post all updates, videos, pictures there first
4) Make sure you have received info on what studio your child's dance class is in. (Please make note that each studio will have a specific door to enter for example if your child's class is in Studio A then they will enter the door at Studio A etc) This will be emailed to you a couple of days before our session starts.
5) What to wear? For all Hip Hop classes just make sure your child wears comfortable clothes and sneakers. (No skirts or flip flops allowed) For Ballet/Modern. Leotards are required and can be purchased online. We are currently setting up our online store so you can purchase all of the required SLIDE attire and gear!
6) Make sure to NOT send your child with extra items. if they have only one class they really only need a water bottle. If they have two classes back to back they can bring a drawstring bag and are asked to plan their attire so they won't need a dressing room.
7) Make sure we have the correct and updated emergency contact for your child. Check your online account.