top of page
PROJECT SLIDE FIRST DAY OF DANCE CHECKLIST AND WELCOME
We are excited to have you join us here at Project Slide for our 14th dance season! Although this season may look different we will still offer our fun and quality dance training in a positive environment. Read below to help make sure your dancer is all set for the first day of Project SLIDE dance classes.
Following is a required notice under O.C.G.A. 51-16-3.
WARNING - Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premise's owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises. O.C.G.A. 51-16-3
PROJECT SLIDE FIRST DAY OF DANCE CHECKLIST!
1) If you are starting in Jan or Feb 2022 it's not too late so no worries. We recommend arriving little early if you are new to SLIDE. For drop off and pick up all students 12 and under a parent must come in so please park and be prepared to bring your child inside the studio you will only need to sign your child out. Please never just drop your child off without making sure the studio is open and a teacher has checked them in.
2) Make sure to read our SLIDE COVID-19 Policies page! As of Jan 2022 we are no longer taking temperatures and ask that if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or have had any known exposure to stay home! Our lobby is currently closed so no parents are allowed to stay and wait inside. You can wait outside.
3) Make sure you are following us on instagram @projectslide we will post all updates, videos, pictures there first
4) Please make note that each studio will have a specific door to enter for example if your child's class is in Studio A then they will enter the door at Studio A etc). There will be a SLIDE representative to help guide you. Please also make sure your child has a Water Bottle!
5) What to wear? For all Hip Hop classes just make sure your child wears comfortable clothes and sneakers. (No skirts or flip flops allowed) For jazz comfortable top and leggings or shorts and nude or black jazz shoes. For Ballet/Modern. Leotards are required and can be purchased online at www.dancefashionswarehouse.com. Jazz shoes can also be purchased at dance fashions warehouse. Check out our online store for all other SLIDE attire and gear!
6) Make sure to NOT send your child with extra items, if they have only one class they really only need a water bottle. If they have two classes back to back they can bring a drawstring bag and are asked to plan their attire so they won't need a dressing room.
7) Make sure we have the correct and updated emergency contact for your child. Check your online account.
8)For drop off and pick up all students 12 and under a parent must come in so please park and be prepared to come sign your child in and out.
bottom of page